Aug. 11-13 | Orlando, FL
Watching Celebration at Home? CLICK HERE for your Celebration LIVE Event Center!
Hot Links to Everything Celebration
- CLICK HERE for Tickets and More Information on Celebration
- CLICK HERE for Hotels and Local Information
- CLICK HERE for a list of available hotels near the Convention Center.
- CLICK HERE for your Isagenix GUIDE to Celebration
- CLICK HERE for trolley schedule and tickets.
- CLICK HERE for details our team dinner on Friday night @ 7:30 pm.
- CLICK HERE for a Map of the Orange County Convention Center
- CLICK HERE for the Convention Center District Navigator
- CLICK HERE for the OCCC WayFinding App
Isagenix Events are in the West Concourse/Hall of the Orange County Convention Center.
See full details on agenda below.
Livestream will include access to both General Session days (August 12 & 13) plus on-demand access to the event for 60 days with exclusive promotions! If you already have purchased an in-person ticket for Celebration in Orlando, you will automatically receive access to livestream.
How to access livestream:
- Log into your Associate Back Office
- Go to Orders – View & Manage Events
- Under My Tickets, click on Celebration 2022
- You will see the option to ‘view’ or ‘Share’ your Livestream link
- Sharing links should be limited to people who you have listed as ‘Assigned To’ on your ‘My Tickets’ page.
- Each Livestream link is only accessible by a single user at a time.
- If you have transferred one of your tickets to another member, they will have a link accessible in their back office to watch Livestream.
AGENDA (All Times listed are Eastern Time Zone)
Thursday August 11th
Friday August 12th
- Registration & Event Concierge 7 am – 6:30 pm
- The Wellbeing Hub (IsaMarket & New Product Store) 7 am – 6:30 pm
- General Session 8 am – 6 pm
- Power Players Team Dinner 7:30 pm (RSVP HERE) details below
Saturday August 13th
- Registration & Event Concierge 7 am – 4 pm
- The Wellbeing Hub (IsaMarket & New Product Store) 7 am – 4 pm
- General Session 8 am – 3 pm
- Gala Awards 7 pm
- After Party 9 pm (GET TICKETS HERE)
- Registration & Event Concierge 10 am – 7 pm
- The Wellbeing Hub (IsaMarket & New Product Store) 10 am – 7 pm
- START SERV Give Back Event 11 am – 2 pm Hall WA1
- Top 100 Income Earners Private Event 7 pm – 9 pm (invitation only)
- START Party 9 pm – midnight (FOR DETAILS & REGISTRATION)
|It’s Time to Make a Difference|
|Thursday, August 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.|
|START Team, ISA Foundation, and SERV Celebration 2022 Give Back Event|
As a volunteer, you will help pack up to 1,000 boxes that will be distributed to food banks and nonprofit organizations.
We encourage event attendees to wear comfortable, leisure attire with closed toe shoes.
Join us for Dinner on Team Night
Friday, August 12th @ 7:30 pm
Please RSVP HERE
Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant
8005 International Drive, Orlando
CLICK HERE for a Map and Directions
Cooper’s Hawk has something for everyone from vegetarian to gluten free, with many great options and unique menu items.
CLICK HERE for the website and menu.
NOTE: There are two tables reserved, one under Dwayne Dyer and the other under Colli Butler. General session ends at 6 pm. We will meet at the restaurant at 7:15 for our 7:30 reservation.
ISAFOUNDATION RESERVED SEATING & AFTER PARTY TICKETS
By supporting the ISA Foundation, you will be able to participate in making impactful changes throughout the globe. Purchase reserved seating now for $199 and get the best seats in the house. You can also dance the night away at our After Party for just $20. All proceeds from reserved seating and the after party will go directly to the ISA Foundation!
Can’t join us in Orlando? Get your Celebration 2022 Livestream ticket today. Livestream tickets will be $69 and be limited to streaming on one device. Livestream will include access to both General Session days (August 12 & 13) plus on demand access to the event for 60 days. If you already have purchased a ticket for Celebration in Orlando you will automatically receive access to livestream.
|Disco of the Decade START Party|
|Thursday, August 11 9 p.m. – 12 a.m. |
578 N Orange Ave
Orlando, FL 32801
With DJ Skemmadox
|What to Wear |
Here’s some style inspiration to keep you covered for every Celebration experience.
Casual, trendy, comfy. Don’t be afraid to show off your unique style!
|Top 100 Reception|
Cocktail attire. What’s that exactly? It’s a balance between formal, casual, elegant, & comfortable. Think LBD or a sporty suit. (Invitation Only)
|Gala & After Party|
Glam up the night with glitzy gowns & tuxes or suits.
All Crystal Executives are being asked to please wear white.